Dec 27, 2022

The Senior Harvest Ball

My latest video for the Community Enrichment Fitness Network (CEFN) is now on my Vimeo page here and in the Movies section. It isn't on the CEFN site yet, but the previous one is, over here (under 2022 Events).


CEFN is a non-profit organization that my photographer friend Theresa and I have been assisting through our day job's volunteer program. The positive response we've received from CEFN Founder Sherry Hill, the board members and attendees has been very encouraging.

These events are fun to work on because of the variety of things going on. Each is three hours of dancing, singing, vendors at tables, and award ceremonies, and comes with a built-in soundtrack of live music.

For this one, the board members asked that I focus on the vendors and sponsors. I took my gimbal along (seen in this old post) for the interview segments. There's a brief blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot of me in the video, reflected in a balloon.


This is the first time I sorted all the footage by subject before assembling the video, so that each vendor is represented by shots gathered of them throughout the day. I also put extra time in on the animated graphics, tracing the CEFN logo in Adobe Illustrator so I could spin it around.

The next CEFN event is in April and will have an 80's + 90's house party theme.