Oct 27, 2017

Learning stuff

In the past couple of weeks I've completed one PhillyCAM class, Adobe Premiere Pro, and started another, Adobe After Effects.

The Premiere Pro class is an introduction to the Adobe video editing program. For the final project, we had to edit together a video that shows some understanding of what the buttons do.

We could only edit from the selection of short videos provided for us, so this might be a little copyright-y. Maybe I'll get away with it if I call it sampling.

This was my final project, Eat Your Peas:


The teacher referred to it as, 'something that would be used to brainwash bad little kids in A Clockwork Orange'.

Now I'm in for six weeks of the After Effects class. If you or anyone you know is into audio/video, PhillyCAM classes are way-affordable and the teachers there are great.