Aug 22, 2020

The due dates

One reason I'd recommend anyone start a blog is because it's so useful to the blogger as a reference tool.

What was the name of that artist I met? How did I figure out that thing I did? Where does all my time go? Often in posting, I'm just taking notes I can refer to later. This is one of those posts.

Below is the 2020 Creating Fashion with Laurel programming schedule, otherwise known as the PhillyCAM due dates. Our episodes air and are due on a bi-monthly basis.

  • Ep 1: (due April) airs June–July
  • Ep 2: (due June) airs August–September
  • Ep 3: (due August) airs October–November
  • Ep 4: (due October) airs December–January
  • Ep 5: (due December) airs February–March
  • Ep 6: (due February) airs April–May

Among other things, it indicates what I'll be working on today.