Jan 30, 2021

Next on PhillyCAM

Wednesdays, 9:00 am
The new episode of Creating Fashion with Laurel will premiere on PhillyCAM February 3 and will continue to air every Wednesday until the end of March.

So far, we've done two episodes on fabric masks and two on zippers. This fifth episode is the first of two on patterns. I'm editing the second pattern episode now, which is due to PhillyCAM by the end of February and will air in April/May.

Sundays, 11:59 am
My animated short Terror Train continues to run every Sunday morning. I'm flattered and stunned. I guess I should do more animating.

It aired every Sunday in January, will be shown again tomorrow, and will continue to run through February, sharing the 11:30 slot with People Powered Struggle by PhillyCAM Youth.


PhillyCAM is Philadelphia's public access station, viewable on Xfinity (66/966), Fios (29/30), Roku, Apple TV, and on their live streaming page.