Apr 2, 2021

Runaway train!

PhillyCAM continues to show my animated short Terror Train every Sunday morning at 11:59.

They aired it every Sunday in November, December, January, February and March, and they're about to show it every Sunday in April. Wow, that is very cool.

I've re-posted the Terror Train advertisement here on LinkedIn and the cropped cell phone version here on Instagram.
Meanwhile, I'm putting together an advertisement for the Creating Fashion with Laurel show with highlights from the previous six episodes. I've been watching cooking show adverts like this one for inspiration.

We'll be shooting a scene for it this weekend in which Laurel summarizes who she is and what the show is about.

I've also been editing Episode 7, due to PhillyCAM at the end of the month. Laurel has some great moments in this one. Never cut on the fold!