Oct 5, 2021

Oh snap

Oh snap, not only is Philly cartoonist Jamar Nicholas back with new installments of his weekly series Coffee Break, he's been back for a while now, so there are a lot of new ones to catch up on.

Coffee Break is recorded live on Thursday evenings. Jamar talks about general subjects and interacts with his friends as they post comments. Jamar is a friend I met through our association with the Philadelphia Cartoonist Society.

I find it helps to have a podcast playing in the background while I'm doing the work-from-home thing and Coffee Break is great for that.

Here are some others I've been listening to. You've probably heard of at least some of them:

Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast
Fresh Air with Terry Gross
WTF with Marc Maron
Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend
Ten Percent Happier
DJ Yardsale

These are too distracting for work, so I listen to them in the car:

Radiolab
Snap Judgment