Mar 5, 2024

New CEFN videos

The Community Enrichment Fitness Network has granted me access to their YouTube account. Now I can post CEFN videos directly to the site. Here are the latest:


I've fallen into a pattern with the CEFN videos that summarize the four-hour event. I edit them to zap back and forth between vendors and performances, using the band to glue it all together.


You can see me walking around with the gimbal in this one. That was fun. The models were all walking the same route, so it wasn't long before I got into the rhytm and could stay one step ahead of them.

I did my best not to distract the audience while I was walking around the stage. Friend and photographer Theresa assured me no one was paying any attention to me. Okay, good.


Then this happened. I had no idea who this was or what she was about to do. Turns out La Diva Noire is a spoken word artist. I just rolled with it, following her around the stage with the gimbal. For this one, I digitally removed myself from the background.