May 13, 2022

The fabric stores episode

The twelfth episode of Creating Fashion with Laurel, "Shopping for Fabric" is now online. This one will premiere on the PhillyCAM channel, June 1. I made this trailer for it:



And this is the full episode on YouTube:

In this one, Laurel visits four fabric stores in Philadelphia: Gaffney Fabrics, Inc., Jack B. Fabrics, Fleishman Fabrics & Supplies, and B. Wilk Fabrics. The last three are on South 4th Street in Philadelphia, also known as Fabric Row.

I'm grateful to the store owners and everyone we met in this video. They were all welcoming and gracious about participating. They made it our best episode yet.

Check out this comment on YouTube:
Hello! I'm sitting and hand quilting while I watch your YouTube video. Thank you for posting this! Sending my best wishes to you!
Brenda
Thanks Brenda! I like that image: Laurel's fans, quilting while they watch.