Feb 28, 2021

Train schedule

It's Sunday morning and Philly's public access channel, PhillyCAM, is about to show my animated short, Terror Train again. Their live stream page is over here.

I just checked their schedule and it's going to continue to air every Sunday morning at 11:59 through March! Wow, they've shown it every Sunday this year!

A couple of months ago, I was asked to give a short talk for my co-workers about the work I do outside of work – the sort of things I post to this site – as a fun distraction from the day job.

One of my co-workers watched Terror Train and raved about it because most of the audio was recorded on SEPTA, reminding her of the trains we used to ride to work every day. I wonder if that has something to do with it's return to PhillyCAM.

For that matter, they may just have a lot of shows that are two minutes short. Either way, thank you PhillyCAM!